Information Collected by GameWisp:
- IP Address: Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses and other information such as the internet service, location, and type of browser being used;
- Usage Information:
- Information about a visitor’s interaction with the GameWisp System or gamewisp.com, including information about what pages are visited and what links are clicked
- Data related to photos or videos posted on the GameWisp System, or gamewisp.com including time, date, and location of the photo or video (metadata);
- Registration Information: any information disclosed by the visitor as part of the user registration process, including, but not limited to, name, email, age, and credit card information;
- Information that You Share: any information that a user chooses to disclose in the user’s profile (username, bio, location, occupation, website, steam name, origin name, Xbox Live name, or Playstation name) or on discussion boards as well as information disclosed through action such as following a particular user or game, having another user follow the user in question, or posting on a discussion board or other user’s wall;
- Information shared by Others: any information related to a visitor shared by others on discussion boards or on profiles; and
- Affiliate Information: any information disclosed to us by advertisers or other affiliates related to the visitor (e.g. his interaction with particular ads).
Certain information may be made public through GameWisp. The user may choose to make all information disclosed as part of a user’s profile public including, but not limited to, bio, location, birthday, occupation, website, steam name, origin name, xbox live name, and playstation name. Should the user not wish to make such information public, privacy settings are available in the user’s account settings. Certain information is always public as result of registering for GameWisp including, but not limited to, username, followers, other users following the user in question, games synced, published saves, and published plays. The user assumes all risks associated with choosing to make the above information public as a result of the registration process and/or the user’s choice to make information public as a part of the user’s GameWisp’s Use of Information Collected: GameWisp uses this information to understand the usage behavior of visitors to The GameWisp System, gamewisp.com, and aggro.gamewisp.com. Information collected from Users of the GameWisp Service is used internally to conduct business as related to the GameWisp Service. The Information Collected on un-registered site visitors is used and reported internally in de- identified, aggregated formats only.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is data that could identify an individual user, such as a user’s name, email, physical address, or any other data that could reasonably be linked back to that user. GameWisp only shares this data under the following circumstances:
- With the user’s permission, with creators or services used by creators to deliver content and rewards.
- With companies that GameWisp contractually engages to provide services, such as, but not limited to, benefit fulfillment, email management, data analysis, credit card processing, fraud detection and prevention, and/or payouts. These companies may have access to personal information to perform their services and are contractually obligated safeguard any PII they receive from GameWisp.
- If such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., due to subpoenas or warrants), to protect the security or integrity of GameWisp, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of GameWisp, its employees, users, or others. If GameWisp is required to release your data to a governmental entity, GameWisp will use its best efforts to provide affected users with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law.
- GameWisp may also disclose or transfer PII in connection with an acquisition of the company, merger, bankruptcy, sale of assets or reorganization. In such case, GameWisp will notify users of the event and the transfer of PII.
GameWisp employs commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of personal information. However, GameWisp cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted to GameWisp. Thus, if you choose to use the GameWisp System, gamewisp.com or aggro.gamewisp.com, you do so at your own risk. GameWisp seeks to employ reasonable efforts to maintain the security of our systems, but that is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If GameWisp learns of a breach of its security systems, it may notify you electronically of such breach so that you may take appropriate steps to protect your information. GameWisp may also post notices on gamewisp.com or aggro.gamewisp.com in the event of a security breach. Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have a legal right to be notified of a breach in writing.
The GameWisp System, gamewisp.com, and aggro.gamewisp.com are hosted from within the United States are currently intended for users within the United States. If you choose to access the System, gamewisp.com or aggro.gamewisp.com from another region of the world, other law may govern data collection and use. By accessing any of the above, you consent to the transfer of your personally identifiable information into the United States to be governed by the laws of the United States with respect to data collection and use.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
GameWisp reserves the right to modify or update this Policy from time to time. If the Policy is updated, GameWisp will post a “Last Updated” date at the bottom of the policy. If GameWisp changes this policy in any way to provide a greater ability to use or disclose your personally identifiable information, GameWisp will take reasonable steps to obtain your consent to this updated policy prior to any such use or disclosure. Your continued use of the GameWisp System, gamewisp.com, or aggro.gamewisp.com constitutes your consent to non-material modifications or updates to this Policy.
GameWisp Contact Information
GameWisp can be contacted via email at [email protected] or mail at:
GameWisp, Inc. 1300 Clinton St. Suite 204, Nashville, TN 37203